STONES AND MUD

STONES AND MUD
But no equipment, books, pencils or lighting

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LIFTING BOULDERS

Dear readers:  I have been absent from this project for five weeks. When I left Nepal I was hoping that I had injected enough enthusiasm into the local community and those who had sway in Kathmandu to push this much needed school along without me.  It seems that once the butterfly leaves, all ideas fall to the ground.  


I'm sorry, but I'm pulling out of the project as I can't build Rome on my own.  I have had no communication from anyone in Nepal involved in this project, besides some Facebook entries.  I haven't even had the bank statement I asked for.  So I'm  refunding the money my friends and colleagues donated as soon as Paypal allows me to.  The rupees collected by the committee will, I hope, go to buy a few pencils for the children.


Good luck to everyone at the village.  I hope you can work together as a community to get what you want.   Remember that nothing will happen unless you continue to build on your passion.  


IF JUST ONE PERSON RESTS, A STONE WILL NOT GET TURNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment